Password protect

Tuesday, February 26

Glowing bathtime

So I don't remember exactly where I saw this idea, but it was a kiddo hit.

The suggestion was to buy glow sticks from the dollar store and use them for fun in the bathtub.  It turns a dark bathroom into a neon-laden bubble-fest.


Seems to make the water glow also.









Earlier that morning, my sleepy heads showed off their mad jabama-wearing, messy-head, cartooning-loving selves.


This one here has a new theme song, just for his hair:

My hair had a party last night, 
It musta got into a terrible fight, 
Cause when my head hit the pillow it was lookin' all right, 
My hair had a party last night. 
My hair had a party last night, 
When I lay down everything was all right, 
It started out friendly but there must have been a fight, 
My hair had a party last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails