Password protect

Thursday, January 5

Birthday highlight

Today was a great day for a birthday.  Beautiful weather, well-behaved kids, fun-time reclaiming back the living room from Christmas decorations and envisioning what I'd like to do in that room next when the budget fairy sprinkles her money dust my way (my husband is scared, very scared), and my son's end-of-the-day comment.

After enjoying supper at my favorite restaurant with our parents, I was summoned to the bathroom while in the middle of cleaning/straightening up (my usual pre-bedtime ritual), and I reluctantly went.  As I peaked my head around the door jam, my wide-eyed, adorable, blonde-haired boy was slouched on the potty, looking as if he was almost ready to fall in.  He very innocently looked up at me and said,

"I onwee poopoo for you mama.  HAPPY BIRFDAY!"

Followed by a huge sweet boy grin.  Then he said,

"Now can you hep me wipe?"

What a way to end the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails