Password protect

Wednesday, November 23

Halloween 2011

Halloween this year was a tad different than previous years 2009 & 2010.

Halloween Eve night I came down with a 24hr. fever.  Nothing else, just a fever, so that meant going to hang out with lots of cutie patooties to hand out candy was out of the question.  Just didn't need to spread my love that way, know what I mean?

SuperDad, aka Jim, took SpiderMan and the Butterfly of our household to go Trunk or Treating.  He's no where as annoying as I am when trying to capture a picture, so here are the best shots he got of our two collecting their stash.



The usual suspects.


Still hoping for a good face shot of her.

SpiderMan chilling with Princess Leia/his Sunday School teacher/Miss B.  He conveniently waited until Darth Vader was out of sight.

This kid is making the rounds.

Talking to not-well-known people comes naturally to him.  Welcome, The Ambassador.

"Dad, can I take off my costume yet?"

Something tells me she was trying to NOT look at the camera.  Sometimes it's on her radar, sometimes it's not.

Darth came back with a sword.  He must've heard SpiderMan was hanging out with his woman.

SHE HAS EYES!

The tractor was a hit again this year with the crowd.

Even the girls were interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails